If you want to create a website using WordPress, then you have to use WordPress open-source that is CMS. WordPress is popular for its blogging system. Using a WordPress blog, you will be able to create posts, update posts, and edit or delete posts as well. You can use a blog site as a daily diary. In the year 2003, 27th may, the first WordPress was launched by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little.
In October 2009, they declared it was an open-source system.
- Media Management – you can easily manage and upload different types of folders and files using WordPress tools. You can upload, manage, and organize simply.
- User management – Using this option, the user will able to change information such as the role of the user like the author, editor, subscriber, etc. he or she can delete or create a new user and able to change the username or password.
- Importers – you can import your posts, comment section, your custom files, and other pages information.
- WordPress theme – It permits edited the website view and its functions. It contains a style sheet, images, and template files.
- SEO – in this section, you will find different SEO tools that you may use for your posts.
- Multilingual option – You can translate your post to any language using this option.
Advantages of WordPress
- You can use the WordPress platform free of cost.
- It is an open-source platform.
- You will be able to modify your CSS files
- You can use different plugins and templates free of cost. Users may use any type of plugin as per their needs and requirement.
- WordPress has WYSIWYG editor. So, you can easily edit any type of post.
- You can upload any type of media files easily
- Use any type of SEO tools from this site.
- You can customize posts easily.
- You can change your role simply.
- If you will use several plugins, then it may take much time for loading.
- You have to know PHP for modification.
- you may update the software frequently to run the site safely.