Responsive WordPress Menu Plugin — Superfly Free Download that generates space efficient vertical push/sliding/static navigation, icon toolbar or fullscreen menu on your choice. It can be used as standalone navigation or compliment your main menu. Superfly makes navigation much easier and user-friendly both on desktops and mobiles. Concept of slide in vertical menu that proved itself on mobiles now shines on desktops too! It can be used as always visible navigation as well.
Mouseover interface removes necessity of extra click and user reveals menu with easy move and beautiful appearance. Click option is still available though. Under the hood, only industry’s best practices are used for animations and smooth performance.
Can be used as section navigation for one page sites (when menu items has href attribute like href=”#contact”). Superfly provides smooth scrolling.
Slide in vertical menu is the trendiest flow in web design these days. Now this navigation pattern comes to WordPress with Superfly WordPress Menu Plugin. It perfectly suits for every modern site.
How it works
Superfly sits on standard WordPress menu system. So you create standard WP menu (or use existing) in WP admin on Appearance/Menus page and then you choose this menu on Superfly?s options page as source. Superfly injects specified menu in its sidebar. Also you have option to specify alternative menu using CSS selector if you want to use some existing menu on page as source for Superfly. Plugin doesn’t replace existing theme menus. In this case y ou should disable default menu in menu locations settings or hide by simple CSS (ask advise for this with your live URL).
- Various menu modes. Slide in menu, static menu, compact icon navbar, skewed panel, fullscreen mode.
- 100% Responsive. Superfly suits perfectly to different screen sizes.
- Displaying control. Show/hide on mobiles, show/hide on desktops, show on specific pages, show for logged in users etc.
- Content areas. Use rich-text editor to add and style custom content or shortcodes.
- Trigger settings. Option to hide default menu button (label) and toggle menu from any element like button, link, image etc.
- Multiple menu sources. Attach to Superfly as much WordPress menus as you need.
- Google Fonts + settings. Choose font family, size, alignment, line-height, colors and more!
- Rich elements. Decorate your menu with widgets, shortcodes or any custom html.
- Styling menu. Design your menu items by adding images, chapters, separators, icons, second row text etc. Change font settings, colors, background image, your logo and more!
- Multi-level menus support (up to 4 levels). Proper adaptation for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Menu sections. Group your menu items into logical sections and style it headings.
- Smooth scroll. Little but great feature especially for one page websites. Get a smooth scrolling to your anchored elements.
- Label fixed to content. Button can be scrolled with content and its floating is disabled.
- Icon library. Use pre-installed icon sets or upload your own to style menu items and menu button.
- Behavior options. Like pushing content or not, opening on hover or click etc.
- Enhanced mobile support. Use Superfly on all devices or mobile only. You can even add navigation bar with your logo for smartphones. Swipes are supported as well.
- Rich menu button settings. x,y positioning, base and icon colors, text label, size, custom icon and more!
- Beautiful animations. Optimized greatly and created with pure CSS3.
- Cosy admin panel. Clean design, simple understandable structure and tons of options handy in use.
- Social bar. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Pinterest, Dribbble, YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Skype, RSS, e-mail.
Chrome browser has some glitches rendering fixed background (background-attachment:fixed rule) after CSS transformations applied (which is happening when plugin pushes content). Background becomes static and flickers. This cannot be fixed until Chrome devs fix this for their browser. Plugin applies workaround for this case when body element has fixed background. For rest elements it applies background attachment ‘static’ in Chrome. You can use slide out animation instead of pushing content if you want your background to be fixed.
No RTL support currently.
- PHP 5.3+ with ZIP extension enabled (one line in php.ini)
- jQuery 1.7+
- Your theme must follow standards and add WP classes to menu items
Responsive WordPress Menu Plugin — Superfly Free Download Link